Neuteboom Coffeeroasters B.V.
Version of June 01, 2021
This is the cookie statement of Neuteboom Coffeeroasters B.V., located at Aadijk 41, PO Box 34, 7600 AA Almelo (Chamber of Commerce 08116884) hereinafter referred to as 'Neuteboom' or 'we'. This cookie statement applies to the following website: www.neuteboom.nl
What are Cookies? Cookies are used to make our web store work properly and to make it user-friendly. Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer when you use our website. Cookies enable us to collect information about the use of our services and to improve and adapt them to the wishes of our visitors.
WHAT DO COOKIES DO?
• You do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our webshop;
• We can offer you special webshop functionalities such as the shopping cart;
• We can measure how our webshop is used and where we can improve it;
• We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
• We can show you advertisements and recommendations based on your interests;
• We can register or have registered how often an advertisement is shown in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over.
CONSENT OR NO CONSENT
We do not need to ask for your permission to place and read certain cookies. This is true for:
• Cookies that enable you to communicate over the internet;
• Cookies that are necessary to enable you to use the functionality of the webshop,
• Analytical cookies that have no or minimal influence on your privacy.
We ask for your permission for advertising and marketing cookies before we place and read them. We do this via the cookie notification in our web store. This states that you accept advertising and marketing cookies by clicking further on web pages within our web store. If you do not accept the advertising and marketing cookies, you can indicate that choice by clicking the relevant link in the cookie notification and making your choice. You can always revoke your choice afterwards by adjusting your cookie preference in the 'My cookie preference' section below. We use Google Tag Manager to tag specific content within our webshop. This helps us determine which cookies we are allowed to place and which content we are allowed to keep. Because as we have already explained above, we do have to ask for your permission for some cookies and not for some cookies. We follow the guidelines of ACM when using cookies.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING COOKIES
These are cookies that make surfing our website easier for you as a visitor. We use functional cookies that ensure that you can add items to your shopping cart and that they are still there when you next visit our website. We also use a cookie that ensures that when you are logged in and leave the website, you are still logged in when you return.
• Google Analytics With Google Analytics we measure how you use our webshop and how you found us. We use this knowledge to improve our site and to show you relevant advertisements on our site or on other websites that you visit. For this we use demographic data that Google makes available. The collection of user data is anonymous. (recognizable by __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmx)
• GDPR Banner GDPR Banner is a tool with which we can place various cookies on the website in a technically simple way.
• Judge.me Judge.me can offer you buyer protection when purchasing products. In return, Judge.me asks for a review of the products you purchase.
ADVERTISING COOKIES / MARKETING COOKIES
• Facebook This cookie sees which products you view in the webshop. This way we can show you relevant advertisements within Facebook. Without these cookies you will miss out on personal offers.
• Google Adwords This cookie sees which products you view. This way we can show you relevant ads within Google. Without these cookies you will miss out on personal offers.
• Personal data in advertisements In some cases, marketing cookies may process personal data. By refusing these cookies you may see advertisements that are not (or less) relevant to you, or that you cannot link directly to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or that you cannot share content via social media. media.We only use marketing cookies if you have given permission for this. If you do not give permission, advertisements will still be shown, but these are random advertisements. You can make your choice below. You can also delete or disable our cookies yourself. How you can disable or delete cookies is explained below for different browsers:• Chrome• Firefox• Internet Explorer• Safari (iOS)• Safari (macOS)• Edge
As described above, with the use of some cookies, personal data is also processed. In our privacy statement and general terms and conditions you will find more information about how we handle your data.
We adjust our cookie statement when we change our webshop or the rules around cookies. We put the date of the latest version of the cookie statement at the top of this document.